Re: Make Facebook more Accessible

Not only do they believe it, but they swear by the corporate international standard that is...you guessed it, fs! complete with jaws scripts. So as far as the network is concerned, they have no problem louring Jaws users into their privacy-violating personal data hunt with near perfect web accessibility, but the rest of us can eat shit as far as they're concerned, that's what it is unless we switch to jaws. And prove me wrong, in fact I'd like them to prove me wrong. Give us some beautifully designed accessible site with autorefresh at the very least, or access fixes to your mobile apps, or open up the api. Do that, and I will gladly eat my words. But they probably won't, and they do have an a11y team, but the work is stagnant, i e, let's come out with one mediocrely great thing such as the image recognition from time to time, whereas twitter's a11y team is more active and, ahem, actually responds to tweets? But they won't because they wanna prot ect their ads and keep them appearing.