Re: Who here uses a Windows VPS to run Windows Game servers?

Hi Kevin, I will respond here.
I don't know how to run executables on Linux, and no one has paved the way for me to follow. I have had no issues with Remote Desktop Connections. I called VPS dot net, and asked them if they could make sure remote audio was enabled on the server end, because it was already enabled on my end.
I don't know if you have Skype--my guess is that you do, and that you and I may have Facebook. But if you wouldn't mind devoting a little bit of your free time on helping me get started with Secure Shell SSH for Linux, or how to use the following: CPanel, Ubuntu, SenseOS, and probably some others that I forgot.