Re: Beta Tester Application for "A Hero's Call"

Exactly. That's the audio game I was waiting for, or haven't even dreamed of big_smile. A cool thing to notice too, from what they're posting on Twitter, looks like the game is being actively tested, and that really makes me more excited for being that could be considered as the final development stage. I hope I can be more patient, this is the greatest audio game I've ever seen, which will be pretty hard to be waited for big_smile big_smile.