Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta49)

I wonder if cards such as glaciate should stay at 100% success. I mean, Ice is a pretty powerful type to begin with, and has become even more dangerous since beta48, as it can be played in tandem with other types. To put this in perspective, I have made a Psychic/Ice type dec, and there were situation where I could use telekinesis, and then alternate between putting the opponent to sleep and freezing him, and then boost myself so much that I can do a 59 damage Ice Beam while staying psychic type. And if the opponent manages to survive all of that which is unlikely, he will have to deal with glaciate when his hand may already be empty. I agree this is one situation that doesn't happen systematically, and I didn't dare playing this deck online, but I have seen online league matches with an ice type completely dominating a fire type for example, and it was before beta48 was even released. So maybe at least numming and glaciate's accuracy should be nerfed.