Re: Modern mud moo game?

I would suggest having a look through mud connector, since I suspect there is the sort of thing your looking for out there, it's just that we're not %100 sure where it is.

You could also look through some of the social mushes available, since it's likely  what your looking for  will be a heavily social game too perhaps with not as much by way as systems and items and  stat progress and such.