Re: While Loops, Do While Loops, or For Loops in BGT

Hi,
basic difference between while loop and do while loop is, that while while loop first checks if it should to run, do while loop first run and after it checks, if it should to run again. You will not use probably this very often, but there are situations where it is useful, for example I used it to generate prime numbers for RSA crypting algorithm, there was possibility that given number is prime already, so while loop not changed it while do while yes, because it ran generation first and after it checked, if result is prime or not.

Hope it helps you, difference between while and for cycle Cae_Jones explayned clearly I think.

Best regards

Rastislav