Re: redspot and child admins

Moderation!

And this is why we do not allow discussion of bans from online games on this forum, though judging from the direction this thread is going we probably also need a rule not allowing discussion of the discussion of bans from online games on this forum too :d.

Enough is enough I think so this thread is being closed.

In future, if someone posts a message discussing a ban from an online game, might I suggest people simply report it to the moderators of this forum and move on?