Re: jaws finding multiple arguements

Oh. It's referring to that line that turns off auto forms mode. It sounds like it's having trouble with a win 10 file path. I'm using Win7, but I wouldn't have thought that mattered. Unfortunately I don't have access to any PC with win10 in order to check it out.
If I did have access to a win 10 computer, I'd first delete the  line that reads: SetJCFOption (    OPT_AUTO_FORMS_MODE, off). Then I'd try saving again and see if everything else is okay. Then I'd go about reinserting that particular function from within win 10. Do you want to try deleting that line and trying to save again, then let me know if it saved okay without that SetJCFOption line? Don't try the script yet though because if it enters a form field while running it'll lock up.