Re: geometry

Did a bit of digging, you can find braille geometry books from the [National Braille Press] and the [American Printing House for the Blind]. Prices from NBP seem to be around 100$ to 200$ per volume with collections ranging from a few books to dozens, I'm not sure if you have to buy them as a collection or not but if you do then it would range from 50$ to 5000$. From APH it seems to range from 50$ to 2000$ per book depending. There's also some lists of equipment and other resources [here] and [here].

For Software you could try [TactileView], [SVGDr aw01], or my own [BrushTone], the last two being free. There's also a follow up article on SVGDraw01 [here] that covers it abit more in depth. Aside from all that there's also Braille printers, which are expensive, or 3D printing, which isn't entirely accessible.

Edit: Actually you might be in luck, I dug a bit more for used textbooks and came across [Bookshare] which offers accessible books for those that qualify with a disability, it requires a membership for access for a fee of 50$ annually with a 25$ setup cost for non-american/canadian members. One you may be interested in is [CK-12 Geometry] which is available in DAISY audio, text, BRF braille format, and epub.