Re: A question about registering Self Destruct on windows 7

Thanks for that, Pitch-shifting is what I thought, but wasn't sure.
Anyhow, I kept getting this error message. The product ID cannot be found, or something like Error  dialog  There was an error with your product ID. The game cannot continue. The product ID does not exist. Ok.And I even set it up so it would run with Windows XP settings.