request for a hoaster and beta testers for a game called TCL

hey guys. After messing around with  writing games, i finally decided to  start hitting the rode in audio game world. And here's my first project that i'd  like to make. TCl, stands for the criminal life, is a three dgame, inwhich your goall is to progress threw the mafia world. THE feachers includes:
a 360  degrees moving, and three d thing
ducking and falling, allows you to avoid from bullets sometimes!
an inventory, and a pair of hands, makes the playing easier.
a plenty   of items plus crime activities, from merdering to bank account hacking
some deadly weapons to fight, and expencive drugs for trade
and much much more!
note that the game is still UC, and thus i need a group of beta testers. Please email me if you would like to collaborate  as a beta tester. Also i do need a hoaster as well. Unfortunately, i don't have cc, and thus i cannot pay for the server. But if you would like to host me for just a month or so, please contact me. Thank you!. Also, if you want, i can make a trailor of the game.
Greets.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jack534 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector