Re: Android Advice

Somehow, the accessibility experience you are describing does not sound like what most modern android users I have talked to are experiencing with android 6 and 7 on more recent smart phones, so while I appreciate it's been that way in the past, it certainly sounds like things aren't quite that annoying anymore. and the blind apple cult is just as big as the android one mentioned in this thread, so I don't think it's any place to slam them for doing the exact same thing all the iphone users do. See the typical iphone and ipad apps group on facebook...