Re: Our Great Adventure III -- now fully playable in English!

Hi Assault freak, thanks for that, I got the balls, that is cool, though it is a little irritating my plate thrower is out of plates and I can't get anymore.
what I meant in terms of weapons was that the bear only seems to be affected by the plate thrower and the bat, the rest of the weapons do zero damage (or at least the shortsword, longsword and masamata do) and the bat does four hp a hit, which, given the bear has I believe something around 1200 hp is not going to be exactly too effective big_smile.

With other weapons I'm alternating the long sword and rope, the rope for lamps, the long sword for most other things, since it seems the damage on the massamata isn't good enough and my attack stat means the bat is now less damaging than either sword even though it has a higher over all damage.
That being said, I will confess the grinding is getting a li ttle  tedious, given I'm level 12 currently, and yet am still! having to hit those desks waaaay too many times to kill them as compared to the damage they do and the number of them there are, indeed I have lots of coins and nothing to spend them on so far big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kristijan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector