Re: Game of thrones: Fully playable but not fully accessible

you have to talk to lymon twice to actually complete the chapter.
after you talk to him once, you'll walk to the lord automatically, and then you have to search around for him again. I think he is in the bottom left. so you have to go backward, then left, then use your right analog stick and press square.
I know it sounds really hard, but I think you should keep trying.
as for me, now I'm at episode 5, in chapter 4.
so far, this episode is a lot easier than the previous one. there are not much walking, instead there are many major decision and the battles are the most heated battle I've encountered so far.
I haven't done the second fight yet, maybe I'll continue it again tomorrow. but for the first fight, you are fighting in an arena of some kind, with many peoples watching the fight.
this time, you are not fighting against the soldiers, but what you'll fight is called a pit fighter, which beskha calls it a strange animal .