Re: Creating Accessible Magic the Gathering

Hi,
as far as I can see since i'm playing around with this stuff the client already supports plugins / extensions which you can just drop in and they will do their job. That enables you to just create a repository of some sort on GitHub or somewhere else, develop your plugin, pack it down into a jar file and drop it into the XMage plugins folder. And if you think your plugin needs some more advanced API functions, you could contribute to XMage itself providing this function. I don't think that the XMage developers will reject more advanced API functionalities, since those will help other plugins too in the future.
That's how the whole extension/plugin system is intended to work in most cases and this should be applicable here too.
Best Regards.
Hijacker