Re: New Yu-Gi-Oh game being created

greetings fellow duelist, and potential duelist...
I go by the nickname darker on the game.
I currently support the vipmud soundpack.
the bt sync secret is: BXQ434KSF533RJEYZD6EHUBIIQTW6EL7U
tspivey has plans for the following: watch mode, double dueling just know he will probably do that last, he has plans to send and receive private messges.
this game supports 8300 cards, and we hope to see you there.
just in case you didn't get his page to load, his connection info I will post here
allinaccess.com
port 1234
a mush pack is being created alongside mine, and it is in its baby steps at the moment.
plans for vipmud soundpack: alternative battle music for dueling, tracks to play before and after dueling, monster sounds.
if vip users want, I can also get voice clips of the various cards, etc
I hope to see you on there.
I am also going to leave my skype info on this post.
contact me at: bloodyvampire11
wh en requesting, please include the following:  that you are from the game, and whether you want vip support.
thank you.
all other requests will be denied. I don't deal with bots, and I don't accept  folk who want to spam me, or cause any harm.
give respect, you get respect. you trash, you get trash.
that is my quote, and that will be my motto.
I eagerly wait to see you on this game, and be glad to chat with you in the arena.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tspivey via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tspivey via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : robb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector