Re: Braillemon status update!

Hi.
Found another bug.
I was walking in route to with a starter pokemon, sorry I can't remember which one, (maybe bringing the logs back would be a good idea?) when i came across a pokemon and went to run away, I managed to escape fine, but then the music just turned off. The only music that would play is the pokemon encounter music.
When you go back out of root 2 and back in again, the music starts up fine. But when you run away again, it stops.

Oh and what's with the strange singing in the first town? the very first one, with two houses and prof oak's lab?
It's weird lol.
In the beginning I couldn't hear it, but then i heard it, hmm maybe a ghost who likes to sing is haunting my copy of the game? aaa scary. smile