Re: Rail Racer 2 cometh

hi everyone

i bought rr2 in august and still love it. i received version 24 at that time and now i have version 35. this number isn't complete i know but patch 35 i guess. at first i thought the key will work unlimitet times but now i read that replacement keys are required some times. but i guess che is right about keeping pirates at bay.
yesterday i received a replacement key and it went faster than ithought. the only sad thing is i tried to install a lisence on my windows 8.1 laptop but that was refused. and i have another laptop that should be fixed. so che ... please don't be surprised if you'll get a e-mail with another replacement request in a short period of time.

another question ... what e-mail adress should i use to signup for the mailing list i can't find it on blindadrenaline.com.

alright i am getting my helmet on my egg-shaped head and i am on the tracks again.
tongue

thanks che for bringing this cool game to our community. i haven't told you this but yeah ... late is better than never we say in dutch.

greetz mike