Re: Choice of country for life. America, England or other

Jonikster wrote:

Criteria:
1. The country has cities with a population of 1.4 million people;
2. There is no discrimination against disabled people;
3. There is no corruption;
4. Good and honest police work;
5. A blind man has the opportunity to work in those professions where the blind will be very difficult. A policeman, a detective, a politician, etc.
6. Simply get the citizenship of the country;

Could someone please tell me! where this country is, since I really want to live there  myself big_smile.

Unfortunately I suspect the above described country might bee people's republic of Eden, The United kingdom of Camelot, the united states of Avalon, the confederacy of Atlantis or the great and wonderful land of oz.

That is to say, somewhere that only exist s in fiction, indeed my cynical bone is suggesting that any of these lovely countries I mention probably has a population about as large as Robinson Cruso's island. I.E about one, maybe two at the most since any larger and your bound to start running into trouble given the generally scummy nature of homo sapiens, (and for most people much of the time I rather doubt the sapiens).

You will find bad stuff anywhere and everywhere, and I'm afraid Jeffb is right, the answer will not change no matter how many times you ask this question.

Indeed I'll just give you the same answer I gave previously, rather than sitting around trying to decide about a country based on some likely mythical or  stereotyped ideas about what it's like to be there, get a job somewhere, make some friends, form some connections and only when you have built yourself a life in some other country should you start thinking seriously about moving there and getting citizenship etc.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector