Re: Scrolling Battles Pro

Hey all,
I was actually checking out my 1tb external hdd last night and came across this game.
Then, I came across this topic again just 24 hours after I found sbp haha.
However, I'm unsure if I have the latest version of it.
I have v1.61. Is this the latest version? If not, can somebody please upload it for me if that isn't the latest version? I'd really apreciate that.