Re: Beta Tester Application for "A Hero's Call"

Totally off topic, but I was thinking about my baby balrog pokemon I mentioned earlier, and why hasn't someone done a pun on that demon to make an actual pokemon? Balfrog is a huge frog wreathed in flames. Its skin is covered in biologically engineered slime that is highly flammable. If it touches you, you become much more vulnerable to fire attacks. It sports a long whip-like tongue covered in wicked barbs with which it can ensnare an opponent, bringing him into contact with its deadly skin. A mighty pair of hind legs on this beast allow it to leap great distances, and once airborn, a pair of membranous wings on its back can allow it to glide upon the superheated drafts that its flaming body creates, though they are too delicate to perform actual flight. Blah, blah, blah.

Now to work on its evolution, toadem.

Kai