Re: super liam 2 being developed!

kamochek, it simply sounds like to me that you don't want pits just because you don't like the sound of gravel. I get what you're saying because there are sounds I don't like either... but I personally think pits with impact sounds makes it better. And if you don't like the sound of gravel... how did you get through even the first level of super liam? Those footstep sounds are all pretty crunchy... and easily remind me of gravel or sand. I'm pretty excited as well for this game, and would be willing to voiceact or beta test... depending on whether requests for such jobs come to the forefront or not. lol

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: king gamer222
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Liam
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak