Re: request for a hoaster and beta testers for a game called TCL

hey foax. excuse me for not answering to you. Yeah. The game is still in development. But unfortunately i had some works on my back about a week, but yeah,  am here to work on it again. Well first, let me reply  to your questions one by one. Reply to post 26: " How far along in development are you?"
Well, to tell you the truth, the game is still underconstruction. They're plenty of stuff you can do such as murdering, but i got stuck  cause i was in need of  some sounds for the other parts of it. But i guess finally i found some and now am gunna start working on it.
reply to post 27:" I haven't seen a trailer. I also haven't seen an email from you. I'm starting to think that this is probably click bate, or a hokes."
yeah, i was very busy as i said. So sorry if you disturbed. I'll answer you  back as soon as i make some bulky  changes to the game.
at post 32: "Agreed. It seems like t he guy just vanished off the face of the earth. I remember a few years ago, around the time Psycho Strike coming out, somebody posted a topic in general game discussion, asking people to help with voice work, and sounds, as well as a second programmer. This might be the same guy, or a coincidence, or it could be click bate." no am not that guy. I wanna just add cool stuff and then make a  trailor but if you want it asap, let me complete some stuff and then i'll release  a trailor from it.
Sorry again from ya all guys if you thought it's a  fake post or stuff like that.
My skype is: saman201533. If you've got any questions, problems and such please write down to me in my skype thanks. I visit to my email box every month or so.
Well have a nice day
Greets

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Briantroca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Briantroca via Audiogames-reflector