Re: ChooseYourStory.com

It’s a thankless task purging the site of the really crappy stories, but someone’s gotta do it.

I didn’t realize it when Mayana first mentioned this place to me that I’ve actually visited here in a lurking capacity before.

Anyway figured just make an account and pop in to say hey.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : atgnat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : atgnat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : atgnat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : EndMaster via Audiogames-reflector