Re: Can I still buy a copy of treasure hunt or get it for free?

I found this topic, and I'd love to play Treasure Hunt again. Normally, AudioGames does not endorce cracking, but since the programme is no longer being sold, I don't know if people have found ways to hack it via the registry. I think I may have a copy on one of my hard drives, I'm not sure.