Re: New Yu-Gi-Oh game being created

Well, since Starlord seems to have simply washed his hands of the soundpack he was working on, I'm thinking about polishing the last version I was able to get a bit and putting it up for people to get unless he objects to it. This would include putting the duel triggers in a class that gets enabled/disabled when a duel starts/ends, fixing it so that different sounds play when a monster VS spell/trap card is destroyed, and matching the volume of all the sounds so everything plays at the same volume. The structure of the pack wouldn't change so VIPMud 1 and 2 users could both use it, and all original documentation would be included. I actually wanted to do this before on my own copy of it, but his changes would have overwritten mine whenever it was updated so I held off on it. Now that he's decided not to work on it any longer, I can at least modify it for my use. Note that I won't be doing anything crazy like adding the music support he wanted to add. I'd l ike to keep it as original as possible. It just needs a few fixes.

Again, this is all assuming Starlord is okay with it. If he asks for this not to be done I won't do it, or if he asks that it be taken down I will comply. Wy? Because this was originally his code and, while it's pretty silly to remove it and say screw everyone in a fit of rage that's similar to that of the Winged Dragon of Ra, he does have the right as the creator to ask people not to modify or distribute it. I'm grateful to him for starting the pack so I didn't have to, and I only wish to take over where he left off so other people can enjoy it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ulisesmonge40 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : noah327 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector