Re: I switched to windows 10: Some questions and requests.

Well Angel, it depends much on what you would like to do with Windows 10, and how you would like to customise it. In other words, it depends on whether you'd like to keep Windows 10 as it is, or customise it so that it resembles your previous operating system.

For NVDA, install an add-on called Windows 10 App modules, though I've not used it. Many people say that it enhances the support for many areas or applications of Windows 10.
Anyway, if you have anything that is not in line with what you like, such as the highly disputed privacy options or the automatic update feature, feel free to come here and comment and I will help you. I've used Windows 10 in daily basis for more than 1 year and I've learnt a lot on how to customise and work with it.