Re: CoolForTheBlind: Blazing: The Customized edition

Hi.
@Arron: I'm not sure on what site you are talking about. Why should I keep the game in sync with others, if they choose to host a different version of the game? I'm sorry, but I don't get the point. The server runs on Windows like a normal application like Swamp or any other of Aprones games. So you can't just host it on a normal website. This is one of the reasons for I have had big trouble by hosting a server.
@Mayana: Rage has been fixed on the spot you've mentioned. If you list the typos you've seen, I'll correct them. But remember each time I have to change something, I need to delete all the progress.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MorganKaw via Audiogames-reflector