Re: Accessible Android and iOS game: Crafting Kingdom

Hi,
I am playing this game on a iPhone and the storage bug works just fine. As far as I can tell you cannot just swipe until you hear the purchase button. you must find it on your screen and tap away as fast as you can on that spot. The screen will go back to the city map, and in some cases I have even ended up on the world map screen, but it will keep adding storage and subtracting gold.

I  have not maxed my estate yet. only at 105 storage, or permanent storage of 110%. its an impressive citadel surrounded by a moat and a drawbridge. I need to get 2000 belt.  I have not even unlocked that item yet. Nor food for that fact. I also need 1500 diamond rings. I  have not even unlocked raw diamonds yet. I have never opened the jewelry store even. Don't want to yet. trying to whittle down the other quests first. Getting the 500 million gold is easy to get. So not gonna be any time soon before expanding the estate.

does anyone know if the next expansio n on my estate is the last one? or is there more behind that? What happens when you max your estate?

Happy crafting.

shermanator

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Shermanator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Shermanator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Shermanator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wiam-s via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wiam-s via Audiogames-reflector