Re: Books by Stephen King

Hi Flacus.

Interesting you mention The Long walk because my lady says exactly the same thing, a  premise but a story she really liked, methinks I need to read that one.
my lady did enjoy Desperation far more than the Regulators, though as I have only read the regulators myself  can't say much on contrast, indeed I devoured the  Regulators a bit too quickly and probably need to read it again, albeit there is still plenty of King (and bachman), that I have not read which I still need to (I have the green mile, Rose Madder and Dream catcher on my victor at the moment along with skeleton crew though when I will get to them goodness knows).

Btw, Yes, insomnia  is very much a dark tower tie in, indeed it's probably as crucially important to the last couple of books of the series as Salem's lot is, for one thing it actually features the crimson king himself as an antagonist.

Insomnia was actually one of my favourite King books, though it definitely has something of a slow build up the payoff is well worth it.