Re: Ordering Up Some Voicework Volunteers!

Last week and last reminder to get voices in, if you were wanting to but were procrastinating. I'll be closing up shop this Saturday, and won't reopen shop again. Sadly, I've only got 3 voices to work with so far, so they'll probably be relegated to greeter voices, and I'll have to use some silly cartoon babbling for customers. I had hoped the turnout would be slightly better, but it is what it is.