Re: Making Sims Accessible?

Hi,hem, interesting topic, I have figured it now, don't know where I did have my virtual eyes before. :)Well, I played Sims as a sighted player and never was interested in design. I had fun from achieving goals and exploring things. I remember very good how lucky I was when I taked to my family my first ghost, because his wife slept with him in elevator and she made ghost baby, don't know how to write it correctly in english. :DI wanted also to get death into my virtual family by similar way, hovever it was much harder and I lost my sight before I was able to finish it.But, back to reality, The sims can be of course made accessible, hovever there are many things to do. I have doubts devs will ever do it, but I will try to describe what I think is needed to do.Hmm, don't know where to start, wtf? Okay, try from the beginning of game.Designing your sims (sim is one virtual man / woman, I don't know if it is normal in english, but I will use it.)Here would be good , if game get some basic describing ability. By it I mean description of clothes, add-ons but also character you are currently working on, for example: