Re: What's a web browser anyway?

First as Aaron said since I do not use Chrome to me there is no difference in using an exe file for cyclepath or dark defender as opposed to any audiogame produced ever that you just run with the exe, which is a good thing since I'm not a big fan of chrome for actual web browsing.

Second, what do you mean browser games (of the conventional links and text variety), are hard to follow?
I actually learned to use supernova playing legend of the green dragon many years ago, and there are many easy to play  games around even now such as Srythh, age of fable  and the gamebooks on the ffproject site.

Even for those that are more complex like core exiles darkor or puppet nightmares, generally it's just a question of finding links and buttons and standard controls which you should really be learning to use anyway since lots of legitimate websites employ them.
That is why as I said for me text browser games were  how I learned to use the inte rnet.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jericroda via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jericroda via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jericroda via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : jjgeek via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector