Clickpocalypse, a sort of idle rpg thing

Hi,
I'm currently in contact with a dev (Jim) of a little game series called Clickpocalypse. There are two entries, but I'm mostly hoping he'll fix the second one, or at least the web version of it.
You select a party of four characters, this is fine, and once you are in the game you can really do most things, but I think just some tidying up of the interface would help a screen reader user.
The game basically plays itself but there were a couple of times where I ended up in weird parts of the page with stuff saying clickable transparent so I don't really know what it is. You can click scrolls such as shock which do damage to monsters. This game is definitely text-based and very doable though for the most part, it's just knowing if upgrades require exp or kills or gold or such. If anyone does try it here, could some of you possibly come up with an idea for a layout that the dev might be able to use? I'm trying to think where would be go od palces for headings, for example. Also, the android version would be awesome if it's accessible because you can actually hear what's going on, but it is using a library called libgdx, and he has had a little bit of researching and can't seem to find any accessibility pluggins for it.
The web version of the game can be found here:
https://minmaxia.com/c2/
Happy idle monster hunting and let's hope we can make this one a bit more accessible!