Re: lords and knights advice

Hey man,

I  have known that if you want to upgrade your buildings quickly, and stuff like that, you will have to tap the buildings button which is the first one in the screen and then  tap on the different upgrade buttons after the names of each buildings. As for the money thing, I don't know, but if you go in to the tavern, there is a gold videos button which shows up once a day and in the market, a resource video button which shows up once a day as well, so I'm guessing that's how you play with out spending money?  I have never spent money on Lords and Knights.