Re: oriolgomez.com open sources all bgt games !

Hey Oriol,

Nice to see you are doing other projects,  in particular the mobile market.   I would love to see an app of yours appear on the apple app store,   I would get it what ever the game was about.

Keep up the great work amigo and next time I am in Barcelona my wife and I would love to meet you in person for a beer or coffee.

every time we visit I always say to her I have an online buddy who lives here,   just never had the means to contact you when I am in your beautiful city.