Re: death match a new beginning v3

On the ships front...

1. The Lokheed class cruise is now available for sale at a cost of 21 million credits.

Given the reacton of a few players when the price was announced in chat and subsequent....negative reactions, I will explain here and now that it takes several hours to get to the point of owning one, and  it is designed to be a ship to work towards, a goal to be aspired.

2. As a result the Razorback gunship has been put on hold as has the Broadsword class destroyer. Instead I or one am focusin in on the other big ships and other things.

Now, for a little news update. For those of you in the skype group or chat earlier you'll already know this, so it's out there...

But after testing earlier it was determined by us that the autopilot is going be retooled into an auto defense system. However to compensate for that, there will now be a key to tell you the course you need to fly to get to a targeted object. Simply match the course gi ven to the ourse you are flying and you will arrive at your destination.

The reasons for this are two fold: One, it was as a result of discussions among us about how to get people playing the game more and being more involved, and two, it was as a result of brainstorming how to get players more involved in combat.

Additionally, if anyone would like to crew with me, hit up Raven Kattalakis in game and mesage me, I'll probably crew with you. Be warned, I carry a shotgun and a lot of ammo however.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MSlion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector