Re: You're a Cyclepath!

Some very valid points here.
I should have probably mentioned that this project wasn't meant as something big. It's already gone far beyond what I invisioned, even with the amount of people playing. That's quite humbling. I was working on the FPS and encountered a problem, so wanted to get my mind off of that and create a short, quick game I could release in a week or two.

That week has now turned into months and I keep having that thought of this not being what I wanted to end up doing. I thought I would release it, fix some bugs for a few weeks maybe and have time to work on the FPS. But it seems like people are expecting more than that.

Because of this I think it's crucial that I start working on the game's open source release. I love this game, but probably not as much as some of you do. i hardly play it anymore, only like others said, for 10 minutes to jump some ramps and grab some coins. I was trying to learn my environment and it w orked, I wasn't trying to make an amazing game. But it's spiraling for some reason.

Although most suggestions should be pretty easy to implement, like the time factor or the length factor, to a point where the game will have an end. Something to look forward to, something to cause a break, no matter what. But again, i was more designing the game after something like Lane Splitter - and I had never reached an end in that game.

So I guess we'll see where this project goes. I'd much rather focus more on my FPS, if I'm completely honest. I'm so much more thrilled about that, but I see a lot of people enjoy this game a lot as well so I don't want to let anyone down. Someone know _javascript_ and want to help me out a bit? Haha.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Appleman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kelwl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector