Strange Eurofly problem - airplane much slower than it should be

Hello!

Maybe someone can provide me some info about a Eurofly problem which I have encountered several times now.

Sometimes when I am on a long flight it takes much longer than expected. Off course I always use the turbo mode on such flights, but even if I accelerate to 10.000 km/h the flight often takes much longer than it should.
By pressing d both the flown distance as well as the elapsed time are announced.
There are flights when I fly only 7000 kilometers in one hour even if my speed is 10.000 from the beginning. However, this does not happen all the times, sometimes I am much quicker.
Maybe someone knows about this problem – the only idea that I have is that wind is somehow influencing the speed, but I am not sure about this.
Greetings from Daniel!