Re: yu-gi-oh legacy of the duelest

alright, so doing a bit of digging found me this, and I've found that this works.
so if you want to reset in order to unlock all the cards again, do this.
go into program files and Steam-> userdata-> "your user id" ->"app id of your yugioh game"-> remote-> savegame.dat

You can find the app id of your game in the steam_appid textfile, located under: Steam\steamapps\common\Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist
just delete the savedata, and you'll be all set.
naturally all dlc will still be there as it has nothing to do with your save. smile
also, I hope the battle city map doesn't appear often, it's a bit annoying having to press y on every single card to get better info.
doable, but annoying.
Now I'll be off, have to get my revenge on Mako tsunami