Re: Survive the Wild Spoilers and Walkthroughs!

Reviving this topic to use it for it's intended purpose.

Could anyone give me a hint in regards to getting through the Confusing And Mazelike Cave System? I don't want anyone to tell me word for word where to go, but maybe I can describe where I'm stuck and someone could give me a hint. Basically, I'm at the area with the stone barrier. I've spent hours scanning every tile of this place, but I still can't figure out where to go now. If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated smile