Re: Street Fighter V Official thread

Hi.
So, I knew that I had the game somewhere, just downloaded and installed it again, I currently just have the base game on PC, I have not purchased any season passes till now, and I actually will not till I have actually figured out some parts of the game, I actually have some questions.
1. I heard a lot about those capcom mission for the game, what are these actually?
2. Does someone hav a menu guide for the game because smoe things seam a bit strange to me and I can't figure out what all the items are.
3. Is there a movelist on gamefaqs? last I heard that they weren't up to date.
Greetings Moritz.