Re: Question About Purchasing A Blind Legend

Dark wrote:

@AlirezaNosrati, as Riad said,  we  allow anything about cracks on this forum,

Dark, might I kindly suggest you edit that post a little just to make sure no one gets the wrong idea. We all know the rule, but just to make sure no new member sees that typo as an opportunity. I for one don't, since the rule is listed right here on the faq for him to read. As for a blind Legend, I never knew that game was on the app store. I had though that when you bought the Steam version which I bought a cd key for a while back, you'd get both the windows and mac version. I can see why you bought the appstore distribution though, because it wasn't through Steam.