Lets talk about the requesting of stuff on this forum

So I see all the mods throw a fit when users request commercial products. Personally I don't see a problem and sense this is a international forum are we really held by American Copy Right laws? And if users want to share links to stuff posted on there own dropbox or drive than who's right is it to stop them from doing so? I asked for a game that was no longer being produced and the mods throw a fit just because it was a payed game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jacob100 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector