Some drum covers I've done

Hey guys, I thought I'd share this, incase anyone was interested, but here's some drum covers I have done over the few years.  I still do them now, but haven't done any in a while until recently, so I thought I'd share my YT channel.

Black Sabbath, N I B (Drumless backing track):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhVk-xGgNpE

Dragonforce, Through the Fire and Flames (Drumless backing track):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OroS5oHeESM

Slayer, Angel of Death (with original drum track):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvpFPo4zQEc

Dream Theater, Panic Attack (Drumless Backing Track):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkAULXdFi-8

Children of Bodom, Done With Everything Die Fo r Nothing (Drumless backing track):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZbcYZNh1UM
I have over 140 drum covers up on my YouTube page at http://www.youtube.com/dwrhythm.  Just thought I'd share.

There is more than just drum covers on my pae, but it is what it is,  some car audio, blogs, etc etc.   Thanks for taking the time to check it out.