Re: Madden Accessibility Update

I am looking forward to this!
Now, a bit of jumping ahead and looking to the future time, Imagine if, after all this, EA moves onto something like Battlefront. Now that would be an utterly awesome experience to have accessible, but for now, let's focus on Madden.
First off, how will we know when the update hits, and where can we find a place that tells us about patch notes and what thigns will be added? For instance Killer INstinct has a blog that shows all the character balance changes and bugs they fix, I'd like to know this so I can check on what other updates get added to the game, after the accessibility update is in. This stuff has gotten me interested, so much so that once the accessibility update hits, I'll buy the game. I will not be buying the game before the update hits though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector