Re: bokurano daiboukenn 3

Hay, I know about instant translate and stuff, but I'm in a situation where I cannot be online at all times so this method doesn't really work for me.
But, with all respect to the developer, he did a real good job on the menus and stuff in bk2.
I just hate to see someone with a gift for doing good translatins go to waste just because people have found a short-cut.
I know translating takes time, but from what I've plaied, these games would be really good in English.
Now, I'm going to look back through this post and see if I can find some kind of walkthrough or something.