Re: The Road To Rage I: Fires Of War -- First Person Shooter

The kills might change between 15 and 20, but I'm not seeing them go higher than that. the point is to have it change maps more often. Some folks are good on 1 map but not another. that way folks have a chance to play maps they like more often. If it is set to 50 kills it gets boring and stagnant on 1 map way too fast. this also lets folks choose to play for multiple matches or just 1 quick one. And there's multiple servers, you don't have to do it if you don't like the 15 or 20 kills per map change.
Also, here in just a few there will be 2 permanent BSG servers, both a team and normal death match one. There will be a download package on www.blackscreengaming.com that is updated for the server with both entities and maps. At the start it will probably get updated fairly often until I get tired of playing around with making maps.