Re: Your Very Forum Post

Hi
I don't think you can hit them, just duck and try to get away from them as fast as you can. Use as many potions as you can, and hopefully you'll have enough armar. I have a question: everytime I load a saved game, I start on 5 ammo, doesn't matter how much I had before I saved the game. Is this a bug, or supposed to work like that?
Thanks