Swamp, some questions

Hello,
I am planning to purchase a caldobski gamer account. Off corse I am willing to pay, like the game, but I want to ask you,some questions about the game.
1. How often is this game updated?
2. How mutch users are aprocsimatly online, and how menny of them are on the English channel.
3. What kind of community is playing this game? I meen is it in mature, full of cheeters, etc
4. Would you suggest this game to someone else, and how often do you play it your self.
Kind regards,
Aleksandar